How to install Kartina TV on Roku, Способ 1
- first you need to go to the main menu - press the button with the icon of the house on your remote control;
- then select Search and type in the search bar “Kartina TV”. Note that only the first few letters enough to be entered to find the application you need;
- then select our application and press the "ok" button on your remote control;
- The next step is to click "Add Channel" - the Kartina TV application will appear in the main menu of the Roku console.
How to install Kartina TV on Roku. Method 2
If there is no search bar in the main menu on your Roku console, use this method to install Kartina TV:
- to enter the main menu of the Roku receiver - press the button with the icon of a house on your remote;
- select Streaming Channels, then go to Just Added or Movies & TV;
- Highlight Kartina TV in the list and press "ok" on your remote control;
- The Kartina TV application appears in the main menu of the Roku console.
Video tutorial on connecting Kartina TV to Roku